Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my A4 like i have never loved a car before.... but you guys freak me out!!! :w00t: I got on this forum and all i see is things going wrong with these cars.... and people talking about how they cost them so much money.... is it really that bad??? :crying:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i just had to say something didnt I? My (i guess) ABS light came on. Im looks like a circle with lines on either side of it in 3 pieces. What would trigger this light?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I recently bought a used '01 A4, 67k, in excellent condition... HOWEVER, it just so happened that the brakes clearly needed to be replaced. I have a 2 month warrenty on it and it's been maybe 2-3 weeks, is it the salesman's responsibility to replace the brake pads (and rear rotors) or is it normal wear and tear that is my responsibility? Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Did you know the brakes were bad when you agreed to buy the car? If so then the price you paid should reflect this fact. If it is something you discovered after you took delivery of the car, then I would demand the dealer repair the car. You bought it assuming the brakes worked, right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts