Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some info as it almost seems impossible to find, on the springs and struts i will need to replace my 90's aging setup. i would welcome any ideas as i drive this car as a daily and would prefer to keep it stock. please help!!!!

one more thing to add it is a sport so i have been told the set ups are different from the regular 90 q.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
par numbers or aftermarket ideas, i checked vagcom and it really doesn't show the two different suspensions. I have also tried other parts sites and again no difference so i am at a loss?

·
Registered
722 Posts
First off...welcome to the forums chappelleJ....there are a few set-ups you can ponder on the internet you just have to research quite abit. For example...my 1990 coupe I did a complete suspension set-up from FK. A german based company but it was pricey...and the car handles like she is on rails...here are a few web sites to check out that should steer you in the right direction...Goodluck and cheers!

20v.org
034 MOTORSPORT
Welcome to TM Tuning - your # 1 source for VW & Audi OEM and aftermarket parts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First off...welcome to the forums chappelleJ....there are a few set-ups you can ponder on the internet you just have to research quite abit. For example...my 1990 coupe I did a complete suspension set-up from FK. A german based company but it was pricey...and the car handles like she is on rails...here are a few web sites to check out that should steer you in the right direction...Goodluck and cheers!

20v.org
034 MOTORSPORT
Welcome to TM Tuning - your # 1 source for VW & Audi OEM and aftermarket parts
thank you for the info, and thanks for the welcome. i like the car but find parts are hard to find but i will try them. this is my dd so i am trying to keep mods to a minimum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts