Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, anyone know of any good strut bars for a 98 audi a4 2.8L quattro, or any suspension kits? i'm, looking to drop the car about 2 inchs, so i'm not really planning on getting coil overs. and i'm also going to be getting 18inch. ASA rims. is the size of the rims a problem if i'm goin to lower the car? :liebe011:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey, I just put a set of Tein Super Street coilovers on my car. It's great. I love the new look and the ride. They go from .9 inches down to 3.1 I believe. Mine is about 1.2 with the body kit and it's pretty close to the ground. As for a strut bar, try LLTek.com. They've got a nice one. If you're looking for sway bars as well, Hotchkis H sport. They have a chassis brace as well, and it really makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats exactly wat i nedded to no!!!!!
thanx a million
:liebe011:

·
Registered
470 Posts
With the wheels if you get 18s you should have a 225/40 profile. You'll find theres about an inch gap between the top of the tyres an the lower suspension arm. So 18s will be fine even on quite a big drop. As long as the wheels arn't more than 8.5 inches wide. Should look sweet too i like ASA rims :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts