Audi Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its fixed! still working flawlessly after four days! please contact me for details. i am a professional autobody shop in the portland oregon area. i will repair compressors for far less than replacement cost. this is not rocket science......its an air compressor with parts that wear out prematurely due to poor design. it can be fixed without any special parts. stop spending your hard earned money on an assembly when you dont have to. its not a (spray oil into the intake) easy fix. the compressor must be disassembled and rebuilt.

·
Registered
3 Posts
it's so easy, here is where to order a good replacement for cheap

I replaced my own compressor and got a replacement compressor from Arnott on ebay. It is less than a third of what a new one costs and is the same OEM compressor the dealer would put on. They also give you easy directions and it is pretty simple fix. Their new compressor is only $369!

Here is the link to their ebay page: NEW 01-06 AUDI ALLROAD AIR RIDE SUSPENSION COMPRESSOR - eBay (item 220703594878 end time Dec-28-10 15:52:56 PST)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do have a used Compresor over here that it's working but does not give the performance it should.
Please send me some details : seninnha at gmail dot com

Should be nice to overhould it and make it perform as usual.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I am interested in finding out more information about your fix for the compressor but I am in Chicago and would not want to have the car off the road for an extended period. Can you please contact me at 1 630 479 7449 my name is Phil Young
Many thanks
Phil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts