Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just picked up my first Audi ever, and like with most of cars I've owned, I need to go through a learning curve. Your help, and expertise in this project will be very appreciated.
I wanted to get A4 Avant All Terrain, but it is not available in US. So, I've decided to get whatever is available, and throw some add-ons to fulfill my requirements.
Here is what I intend to do:
1. Suspension - I want to install adjustable shocks, so I can lower the ride in summer for cooler look, and lift it in winter for the snow setup. I don't know how easy it is to access rear shocks to make adjustments, but I rather go with button operated than manual. Any brand you would recommend?
2. I really liked Titanium package, but was told it is no longer offered, and couldn't find one in local inventories. I want to change grill w/ euro plate holder (taking car to europe this fall), roof railings (seems very easy swap), and wheels (OEMs in package are fine, but hard to find; does anyone know specs of those?) Can you guys recommend good retailer, or parts manufacturer?
Thanks to All in advance.
:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Be sure to check out our site we offer many suspension upgrades, cosmetic modifications, complete US and European OEM parts index, and much much more!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts