Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stage2+ Nogaro/suede 00 S4 53k miles $25.5k obo

LOWERED PRICE TO $25,500 OBO

As it says, the hard to find Nogaro Blue with Blue suede interior, loaded (navi/heated seats/bose/etc/etc) Over 19k invested with receipts. Xenon headlight conversion, RS4 front bumper, new tires/rims/turbos/full exhaust/turbosmart bypass valves/rs4 clutch/flywheel. Far too much to list with 19k invested. The car is very, very, very fast and very comfortable. All mods that I have done to the car have less than 1k miles on them. I absolutely love the car, but have returned to college and want to get rid of the payments instead of juggling class/work so heavily. If I don't get any reasonable offers near my asking price I'll keep the car, I have far too much time and energy invested in caring for this car to take a beating on it. I get compliments from people who have no idea what an S4 is about aside from thinking I have a clean car. EXTREMELY low miles for one of these cars. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me via [email protected] You can also reach my cell phone (703) 786-2822 or house (703) 573-4588. The car is located in Falls Church, VA about 15 minutes from DC. The paint is in immaculate condition aside from a few spots on the trunk where a previous owner had installed and removed a wing. Interior is in excellent shape, having the driver's side seude replaced before selling the car to ensure the car is pristine. Photos can be viewed at the Autotrader/Cars.com ads below. Thanks for your time - please contact me via e-mail or phone as I won't be checking the forums much anymore. Thanks
Kyle

cars.com: 2000 Audi S4 AWD

Note : Autotrader ad hasn't processed yet. You can do a search in my zipcode 22042, same pictures/info

1 - 2 of 2 Posts