Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into the Stage 3 kit for my 2000 s4 and i was wondering if anyone could give me some help deciding on which one to choose. I'm still going to be using this car for an everyday driver but i want to take it to the track during the weekends. I'm looking at APR's and i'm pleased with their products i have on my car now but I was hoping for any feedback on any of the bigger turbo kits would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well I was at a certified APR dealer two days ago and he is also a tuner for 2 other companies. He said by far, APR is the best product for the S4. They have incredible R&D for their products. And apparently GIAC ECU's, which i've seen recommended on this forum, overboost the S4 turbos and will lead to early failure. APR doesn't do anything stupid like this. Their much higher quality turbos as well. I plan this fall to sort of turn my 2000 S4 into an RS4 with brakes, suspension, tires and APR's stage III upgrade. 412 HP to the wheels! and 485 lb-ft of torque to the wheels!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts