Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get a genuine front centre armrest kit from for my a4 as Audi want about £135 which is a bit steep for a armrest and all i can find on the net is cheap and nasty substitutes from germany on ebay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased the complete genuine Audi arm rest kit from Stephen at Stoke Audi. He sells on ebay for £133 for the kit. This is the bracket, nuts, cutting template, instructions, support bar, arm rest and lid. As standard the lid supplied is "Soul Black" cloth but he can source other colours for £55 a lid.

eBay.co.uk: FRONT CENTRE ARM REST AUDI A4 (item 330002163049 end time 28-Jul-06 11:58:37 BST)

It's really easy to fit, I have taken a load of photos as I installed it but I have not got around to posting them. If you want them I can e-mail them over. pm me

It took about an hour but if I had to do another one I recon it can be done in half that time.

Paul . . .

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Paul .I did see that one on ebay but was hoping to get one for a bit less as i need a grey lid to match the upholstry and that would set me back £188 + post and package.(The wife would go mad if i spent that much on one) lol
I was hoping someone would know of a parts supplier on the web that would be able to supply one as Audi always charge extorshionate prices for any of their parts.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
if you find one cheaper let me know.. i already have one but my dad would not mine one.. hes got the blue cloth...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts