Audi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
There are some companies that have conversions from a single to a dual. APR has a Cat-back exhaust that you can put on the car. The only thing is if you do this you have to change your rear valence. Some good websites to visite are,, and These websites will help you to get your exhaust and a new rear valence. They also feature everything an Audi owner could ever want.

I know that the APR exhaust is amazing. I instald it on my Audi TT with 280bhp and it has a low grow to it. To give you an example when idling it sounds like a cigerette boat and when reving you never heard such an amazing nose!!!


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.