Audi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put down a deposit on a new A6 3.2, however, I have been reading about all of the past quality problems Audi has had and I have begun to worry. I know that Audi has made a big push to be ranked in the top 10 of the JD Powers rankings this year, but has Audi really fixed their problems?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In case you're interested, I have decided to buy that new Oyster grey A6 with 18 inch wheels that I ordered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am new to Audi and bought my first one not so long ago, its a new model A6 with loads of extras.
I can honestly say you will not be disappointed, it is far superior to the BMW 5 and anything else that might spring to mind.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the v6 engine - 255 hp is plenty. I also ordered the power sunshade since it's a darker color both in and out. Other extras are the Adv Key, parktronic, and satellite radio. We could have a whole other discussion on which is best, Sirius or XM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
update - I received the new A6 in just 8 weeks. All I can say is Wow, what a car! It has features that I didn't know about when I bought it. Everything feels, works, and runs great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Read this recently posted article. I bought the 4.2 S-Line and I love it!

"Does Audi have the winning plan to finally beat BMW and Mercedes"

We all know Audi is killin' it in Europe

With every new car they release, Audi keeps inching closer and closer to MB and BMW, here in the USA.

And to be honest with you, we think they're building the best cars available today.

Just go to your dealer and see the new A6, A4 and A3.

You'll definitely see the quality first hand.

These guys have a plan and the other guys better watch out.

Check out the presentation we saw in Hollywood this week and you be the judge.

http://www.autospies.com/article/index.asp...96&categoryId=1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have to join the chorus...my 05 A6 3.2 (oyster gray) is by far the best car I've ever owned...definite puts the BMW 3 and 5 classes to shame. Rides better than a Jag, IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts