Audi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,...

you know i was after HIDs etc...

I have now found some H7 100W bulbs for the low /dipped headlights.... (normal headlights)

Any one every ran 100W as headlights instead of the normal 50W???

Any feedback etc????/

Thanks

Rickt

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
pretty sure you will burn out the fuse or wont get the full 100w maxium wattage would probably be 70 but they say 50 to be safe... stop messing with bulbs and make the upgrade to HID trust me you will be happy :)

let me know if ur serious about HID conversion kit i bought mine off a great seller on ebay and its amazing quality.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bulbs i have seen are 50 watt input and 100w output...
Do you think that will pop a fuse?? why would it may i ask if the input is still the same???

Im after some HIDs but have not found any at the right price yet...

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just looked at these... cool however they are in Guangzhou, China,

how long did it take to arrive???

Rickt

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
about 5 days to the us.... amazing quality and took maybe 10 mins to setup.

·
Registered
17 Posts
was on the lancer forum and came across xenonshop.com anyone had any experience with these guys?

uk based up north somewhere,lancers peeps were happy with the group buy for there evos and no problems reported with quality and pretty simple to get going.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will have to look into that...

i have just fitted some Xenon gas ones... 55w to so called 145ww from japan... they look wicked and give a light blue xenon light which look cool... all for £10... so we will see how long there last!! LOL!!

As i drive with them on 247 it will be a true test..

see my site

Home

Cheers

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys,

I am going to get some HID's....

KAZYEE recommended these eBay Store - parking sensor: HID, parking camera, Xenon

Can anyone confirm which K Rating i should get?? im wanting the best output but wanting to keep the HID look.

Color Temperature: 3000K/4300K/6000K/8000K/10000K/12000K

Which Colour Temp do you think??

ALSO,,,,,,,,, what is the "K" rating of the AUDI HIDS which come out of the factory as standard.?????????????? as i wont them to be the same as stock ones, (or brighter!!)
Rickt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts