Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just recently purchased my A4 TDi 130 Sport in denim blue. Its been worth the wait. I've been looking for some time to find a well looked after A4 diesel and I'm over the moon with my purchase. I'd like to make a few modifications to it now, but desperatly need some advice...
I've currently got the Audi Chorus radio cassette with the glove box CD changer. Can I change this head unit to a SATNAV double din size head unit? And still use the CD changer? I've seen a few of these great looking units on ebay etc. and wondered if they would be compatable.
Are they any good?
I'd also like to fit 19" RS6 alloys on my A4 in the next few months.
Will they fit ok?

Great site by the way !!!!!!

Jim

:liebe011:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
hey welcome... a man who is into the same mods at me :) i had a symphony/ bose setup... i put in an eclipse avn double din setup and it looks nice, plan on making a fiberglass surrounding to make it look more stock... I recommend an eclipse avn. (www.eclipse-web.com) It was kind of hard to wire especially with bose and getting the illumination to work... but well worth it.... as for the rims, i have 20's and they are fine... no rubbing at all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
....The AVN6600 is V tempting with duel DVD player as well as all the goodies!!!!
Thanks for the info :beer:

Watch this space for a photo soon!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
im always in the b6 forum what platform is ur car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts