Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss picked up a new S8 today, had ago and sh""t myself....sounds totally awesome!!! fantastic piece of kit what a car... will get some pics soon.....5.2 V10!!!!!lambo engine.....quality

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
wowowowowowowowowow, that must be one sweet sweet car

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it truelt is....awsome piece of kit...thing is doesnt look that different, silver mirrors, and the quad pipes and 20" alloys....oh and the different grill and lower front skirt.other than that pretty standard a8 ALTHOUGH THATS NOT A BAD THING.....the sheer noise out of the thing has to be heard to be believed.....fantastic.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
the brakes must be huge on that thing also
does it have carbon fiber interior

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea massive brakes with the s8 logo on the calipers and carbon interior with suede headlining....stunning.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
out in the S8 on sunday and i will say it is very very quick and the sound is breathtaking!!!!
one thing i will say is i think its a little understated for the price!!! just looks like another A8 other than the silver mirrors and quad pipes and little v10 badges on the wings you really do struggle to see the difference...the interior is nearly the exact same as the other a8's seems crazy!!! and yet you buy an rs4 and get recaros and flared arches etc????mad the performance and noise is awesome though!!!!!more soon with pics!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts