Audi Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying Rs6 wheels which are Relicas NOT originals. i have heard they are heavier then originals but dont know how much.

has anyone got replicas on thier A4?

if so does it make the car slower at all compared to the original wheels you had on there.

any help please Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I upgraded from the stock 16" to 18" TT Quattro type alloys and they feel no different in terms of drivability,steering weight/handling etc.

I bought mine off Ebay and you really couldnt tell the difference between them and the originals which would have cost 4 x as much ...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks you have put my mind to rest.

i have a choice of rs4 or rs6 not sure which to go for.

any ideas>

thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think you are right. im gona go for rs6 and eibach 30mm drop should do the trick dont u think?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Sounds good to me.

Where are you sourcing the rims from? Are you going for a wheel and tyre package or purchasing the tyres seperately ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im going for a package, getting the rims from a shop in essex called elite they are quite good

im getting wheels tyres and springs all fited for 720 which is very good

do u agree

?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Yeah good price you would have a job to beat that anywhere else with the springs as well.

Go for it ...

Dont forget to post a picture of your car when its all been put on :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got 4 or 5 RS6 wheels that I am going to take off my car this week. Got some new shoes and will not need the RS6 wheels anymore. They are shod with 235/40/18 Continental Sport Contacts and have 18k miles on them. Tread wear left is 40 to 50%. The wheels have slight curb rash on several wheels. Pics available.

pm me if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts