Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i stoped in at the perillo bmw in chicago so look at the new m6 i was really considering trading my 03 m5 in for the 06 m5 but too many of my friends already have them. so i came in and talked to one of the cpo's there who is a close friend of mine. He let me start her up and drive her around the block seeing as it was still brand new and still in the break in period i didnt want to give it to much gas but as we were pulling in the service station which is right accross the street from the audi dealership i saw two new blue rs4 arriving so after we parked the car i ran over there and right away i was inlove i read all about the rs4 and i really liked what i read so basically i talked to greg who is in charge of placing all the orders for the rs4 and we sat donw did some paperwork and crunched some numbers and im on the waiting list to recieve my new rs4 by late august and i took pictures of the two that were in the dealership but i cant figure out how to place them on here im used to m5board so much simpler

·
Registered
2 Posts
good choice!! only problem is your going to need a lot of money for the petrol and servicing if you go mad in it. but i agree, audi have managed to take a bit of the devil and put it in a car. and if you've heard all the hype about the R8, the you'll know that the R8's got the same 4.2 V8 as the RS4. What A Monster!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts