Audi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Audi A4 Ultra S-Line 190 2016
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I purchsed an Audi A4 Ultra S-line 2016. It comes pretty much fully loaded with a lot of specs including the upgraded Bang Olufsen sound system. I noticed that the underside of the boot is completely exposed with no covering over the speakers. I questioned this with the dealer and he sent me a pic of his Audi saying they're all like this. Is this correct? I feel like the carpetted trim should continue all the way round. I have attached a picture.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

I purchsed an Audi A4 Ultra S-line 2016. It comes pretty much fully loaded with a lot of specs including the upgraded Bang Olufsen sound system. I noticed that the underside of the boot is completely exposed with no covering over the speakers. I questioned this with the dealer and he sent me a pic of his Audi saying they're all like this. Is this correct? I feel like the carpetted trim should continue all the way round. I have attached a picture.

Thanks View attachment 11672
I have the same year and model. I just checked and it is the same. That's the way they came. Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts