Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have a 98 2.8l a4 quattro any suggestions on some wheels. i am looking into the konig with the black and chrome spokes. any one no wat these rims are called or how much they would cost for 18" wtih some really nice performance tires.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
why dont u look in to ADR M-Classics
or HP EVO

wut is your price range

·
Registered
195 Posts
Go to all the normal sites and look to see what you like.

www.tirerack.com - always a good choice to buy from. If you like the BBS RX look, then the ASA (licensed by BBS) are very inexpensive.

www.discounttire.com

Both these sites have view wheels on cars options.

Consider an RS4 replica wheel. Try www.cheapwheels.com or www.tiretrends.com although I don't know about either's quality.

www.edgeracing.com - inexpensive wheels too

and of course, if you really like the Konig wheels, go to their site, and find a dealer to buy them from. www.konigwheels.com

Places to start, have fun shopping.

VB

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well my car is silver so i was thinking about the chrome and black look for my car. blk interior side skrts and rear and front lips, with body color of silver. so i thought it would look quite nice. well i'm looking to spend anywhere from 1500-2000.
THANX FOR ALL OF THE ADVICE, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT
oh yea anyone live in or near jersey hit me up, i've been going to the track lately so maybe i can meet someone over at atco speedway.
THANX AGAIN!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
ya since u have a silver car
black centers wit a polished lip will look nice wit your car

·
Registered
15 Posts
I suggest going to ebay search for "gunmetal" rims. Look for the 5 star ones for Audi that come with the center caps. There 17" rims, I like those the best. They look much like the sporty stock rims. I wil be getting those once the winter is over. Thats just my oppinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts