Audi Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The color is GRAY AVUS PEARL EFECT (LY7J)

Hi JNV

Sorry if slightly off topic,

I see from your pictures that you have an RS6 grille fitted and also from a spanish forum that you used to have an S6 grille fitted, could you tell me please if any modification is required or are they a straight swap, I have a 2010 Le mans. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, it may be slightly off topic, i've fitted to my a6 2005 rs6 xenon headlights with led drl and power module 4F0 910 279 N. After many problems i managed to code the unit and also can confirm as craigb mentioned before that there is different coding to previous power module revisions. Lights work without any faults ( had the same main beam problem ) and leds dimm as factory. The only problem remaining is i can't get the headlight washers to work. Tried many options with headlights on, no luck. No fault codes when scan the module, when run sequential output test they do come out and spray headlights. Would that functionality be blocked by component protection ( still active on power module )?.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are going from Halogen, you will need 5 new wires from the HL to under the dash board. penetration is thru the ECU box left and right side. You shud go for adaptive headlights to save one wiring, to each headlight. Kufatec sells cabling for levelling sensors and control, it will save you time, and gives you quality install.PM if you need a manual

Hi I don't suppose you know the route to take for installing the level sensor harness by any chance ..

41 - 49 of 49 Posts