Audi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two rims on my A6 are seriously dented. There are some used rims on Ebay, but exact matches are hard to come by. Often, 4 rims sell for less than one used OEM/Audi rim. Can anyone tell me what other rims, i.e. 96-2005, 16 x 7 45mm offset, etc. are compatible?

Keep in mind, I am quoting numbers off Ebay and have only the faintest idea of what they represent—16 inch, 7 inch I can figure. 5 hole, 45mm offset, what else can I use to comapre?

Thanks,
John Thompson

ps. If you are looking to get rid of the correct rims, I am interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey hey, i was looking for a set of rims for my a4. i looked high n low and eventually found a company with a shop on ebay, they are called wheelbase and they got some amazing deals on audi replica rims.
i got a set of rs8 replicas in 18 x 8. i know nothing about ofsets and pcd's but they got all the infomation there so they know what you need.
basicaly wheels and tyres of the quality i got should never cost 600 quid. you can usually get tyres for about 400+ for 18".
for a set of 16 your looking at 300 quid for all four wheels!
s*it i sound like an advert
if you have a look at the pics of my car in the garage (1997 a4 in silver) they you can see the quality of the wheels
a little tip too, if you phone them direct they knock 25 quid off cuz its not through ebay.
s*it i am an advert
happy rimming :)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts