Audi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
helo friends,
i am new to this forum....Actually after few days i am going to purchase
2nd hand 2001 Audi A2 .so i was looking this forum to find out the good and bad points of the car...But i can't find out the answer of one question, thatz regarding the interior quality of the car....I think only the person who is having this car can answer me this question..please reply!

·
Registered
1 Posts
the quality of the interior is not more luxurious for the money
paid. Plastic is a bore& cheap looking!
Could have been better with more leg room for the driver; a little
poky!
Seats comfortable, and grip you!

Originally posted by Ivan@Jul 30 2004, 02:29 PM
helo friends,
2nd hand 2001 Audi A2 .so i was looking this forum to find out the good and bad points of the car...But i can't find out the answer of one question, thatz regarding the interior quality of the car....I think only the person who is having this car can answer me this question..please reply!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey the car is coooooool!
GO FOR IT! :rolleyes:
Very direct steering, handles brilliantly when out playing on back roads.

Seats firm and comfortable, excellent driving position.

Fuel economy has been excellent, worst has been 49MPG, best has been 73MPG with reasonably economical driving, average around 60MPG.
Well worth the original outlay as I have found the car to be extremely well built (no rattles, whistles or squeaks) tyre wear is good and servicing at around 30000 miles looks like it isbe cheap too.
Originally posted by Ivan@Jul 30 2004, 07:29 AM
helo friends,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts