Audi Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had the rear wiper go out and if so what was the issue. Fuse seems, so before I rip a bunch of stuff apart I was hoping some had an idea where to begin.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm going to head down to the audi scrap yard and find a working replacement. I don't think it's worked for several years so it's time to address it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine went on my 1994 80E about 4 months back, and as it was summer, I didn't really need it. Then last week it came back to me, fingers crossed it stays, but I checked fuses/wiring and found no problem, so I took it to be the motor, which at the time was an expense I could delay.
Sorry I cant help any further, but hope you get yours sorted.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I did almost the same thing Tomofthenight said. Checked the fuses, wiring, and then trouble shooted the relay's with my trusty volt meter and then checked the volts at the pump. Bingo there it was. If you need a good replacement pump I have 2 of them unmolested in 2 hatches that I have for these coupes along with tons of spare parts if anybody needs anything. I posted what I have in the coupe forums. Good luck Colorado!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Finally geting time to put my coupe back together. I'm taking one problems one at a time. I'll need many parts coming up. So is it the pump or the motor that you have?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I'll buy one of those pumps from you. Saves me a trip to the scrap yard. How much you want for it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok. SOunds like a deal. By chance do you have a working blower motor regulator? Lost heat last spring and I'm pretty sure its the regulator. I have it hooked striaght to 12v and the blower runs. Here's my email [email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes. resistor. Some places I've called call it the regulator. It's for the climate control. Basically sends the power to the blower motor. THe 90's had two different ones. One is cheap the other is much more expensive. Any I can find the part # if you need it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts