Audi Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I peeled them off then scraped off the adhesive they used. Ive used every product you can think of but the outline is still slighty visable. Still worth it though looks better. Smoother.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is an older post, but when I took the badges off of my Volvo, I had the same issue. I removed the pieces with dental floss (I'm not kidding, it worked really well).
To get rid of the leftover marks, I used McGuiar's Scratch-X wax. It comes in a small tube and is meant to be used to cover/remove scratches. I THINK it's color matched, but I'm not sure. The Volvo's black, so the marks were very easy to see. The Scratch-X took it out after 3 applications, and it's like they were never there.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've tried meguiars scratch x and that was no good either. Really good product but not this time. Other people can't see the outline but i can because its my car.

This is how it looks de-badged.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
eww...i really dont see the point of removing the emblems, it makes the car look ugly, it looks way way way better with the emblems

·
Registered
5 Posts
I took mine off also...Looks clean I buffed it a couple of times to get the marks of from the sun as much as I could. You can't tell unless you look real hard.

·
Registered
118 Posts
anyone else out there debadge and use anything besides
goo gone or scratch-x?

Just curious which is better/more popular cause I wanna do this as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts