Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found my answer..thanks

Just curious, i have the 6cd changer (no satellite radio) and when i put in a cd (not a burned CD) I am seeing audio cd and track number 1, 2, 3, etc.. rather then the CD title and track text. i tested about 20+ cd's last night and only 1 shows the track and title information. Can anyone explain???
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
maybe the CDs that u put in doesnt have the programmin that will allow the CD player to pick up and show the words

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes. I've seen this inn the past also. Try putting the CD into your computer and running it on your media player. Does the track info come up?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i have an A4 and it shows the names of the songs playin on the radio but why not the CD, the burner i used has the option of enabling it but it just doesnt show up

·
Registered
12 Posts
You need to use cds that support "cd text". I had this problem when I was using itunes to burn cd's for my a6- itunes does not support cd text during cd burning. If you burn car music cds using nero instead you can enable cd text and give the disks and tracks appropriate titles that will show up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a new A3 and eagerly anticipated using the MP3 slots for my music. However, I am unable to convert my music from iTunes to mp3 card. Can anyone help me. Otherwise, this feature is useless. The dealer was no help at all.
thanks,
janelle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts