Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a subscriber to the Audi magazine, and it said that the Q5 has been confirmed as a smaller cheaper SUV. This means that it will not have seven seats, although we will have to wait for the new car next year.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
i have seen the pic for this.... its coming out to go up against the BMW X3... to be honest i dont see the point....

get a Q7 if you want big... get a Q5 if you cant afford a Q7 and want to be a so called a 4x4er while doing the school run! LOL!!

Audi should not get into this scence and i think they should focus on what thet are good it..... but if its going that way let it be..... its business at the end of the day!

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Q5 makes perfect sense in this market, this economy.....

How about....Buy a Q5 if you do not want a gargantuan 4x4 like the Q7 that can't possibly handle like a sport sedan. Instead, buy a Q5 that is more reasonable in size, handles and performs much better than the Q7 due to being a more reasonable size, and won't make you look like you couldn't care less about the price of fuel.... (and is a better looking vehicle... much more reasonable to fit in the garage bay...) Way to go Audi, the Q5 is a homerun in my book...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts