Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum after extensively reading it for the last couple of months... Looking forward to exchanging some useful (hopefully!) bits of advice and experience with you all.

I am about to put my 2003 S3 on the race track, during an all day event with friends and work colleagues. I live south of the tropics (Rio, Brazil), so the race track we will be using is Rio de Janeiro race track, which was F1's home until the late 80's, before it moved to Sao Paulo.

Since this will be the first time I truly "unleash" the S3, does any one have any tip of advice regarding driving an S3 at the track? (ie: use of the DSC, brake fadding, tire-pressure, etc...)

Since temperatures here at this time of the year run at above 30C, I know engine cooling could be an issue... so will keep my eye open for that (an for a colleague's WRX, which should be fun to run with).

Thanks in advance for your tips and word of advice!

Best regards,
Rio Boy.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
have fun on the track
just make sure all the fluids and everything are good
is your car chipped

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope... car is as standard as it gets (225ps). Due to limited (and increadibly expensive) technical servicing in this part of the globe, I've decided to keep it stock for now, at least while factory warranty is still on.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
thats good, i bet ur S3 has alot of potential though
we dont get the S3 here in the states

1 - 4 of 4 Posts