Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a 2004 A8L and am hoping someone can help me with a carfax the vin# is WAUML44E24N022190

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Bill,

I'm sorry we can't help you as do some of the forums out there do we all just look in wonder at other people doing things. You'll have to excuse Bill he's just used to feedback be it good or bad. Well maybe anyone that actually has the ability to help is on vacation.

good luck with your new A8; not sure if you can mod the communications to handle bluetooth or tv on nav but the car sure looks cool..

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Bill:
I've always paid for Carfax myself or had the seller provide this. What forum do you know of that provides this service for free?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More clearly the forum itself doesn't provide the service it is some of the members and it is a forum for bmw's. I found out more about my 2000 750il from group members in ten minutes then I would have in a week of indepth research on my own. Some helpful member actually put together a punch list of things to look for or look out for on 7 series. Another poster told me about a bluetooth upgrade and nav upgrade to the car that really made a difference for hands free communications which, by the way is becoming law in many states. Maybe bimmer owners are more excited about others owning what they believe is one of the best cars made. So far i really am impressed with the A8's nimble handling and acceleration not to mention comfort and looks.

Happy New Year.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts