Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at many cars (C55 AMG, 300C SRT8, BMW M3), I have settled on the S4. Any guidelines on how much I should expect to pay for an S4. MSRP of the car I am looking at is around 53K. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, I was in the exact same dilemma, and actually, still am. I am deciding on whether to go with the new body style S4 or the M3. I am really not sure what to go with, loving both the cars very much. I do have to say though, I will be doing some work to the S4 if I get it. I will immediatly put on a body kit that is lower than the one on it to get more of an RS4 look and also larger rims for another RS4 look. I would be installing intake and exhaust. The M3 I could totally leave stock and be happy. I don't know. I'm excited to see what happens though because I love both cars tremendously.

- Chase

·
Registered
6 Posts
bhb399mm Posted Yesterday, 04:56 PM
well... right now there is no M3... either way you'd have to wait
No, not meaning the new body style M3. I am talking about the new body style S4 and the E46 body style M3. They are both 2005's. I can't make up my mind between those two cars. I think they are both well made, and just about the same price range. The RS4 would be no question at all. If I could get my hands on an RS4 without paying over $70,000, I would be all over that car. I am leaning towards the M3 as of right now, because I like the style of it better. I am almost positive I am going with an E46 M3 Coupe in white or teal. It looks awesome.

- Chase

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Chase, just my biased opinion but it's no contest the M3 is definitely a good looking vehicle if you like the look of BMW I personally prefer the S4 which is a better over-all package. Cheer's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts