Audi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry.................... had to edit your post... we dont allow advertising other forums, hope your understand.... however im glad you promoted the Audi scene...

Once again i hope you understand as we appreciate all your posts as your a vauled senior member,

Cheers

Rickt

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh its no prob. i didnt no that i wasn't allowed to promote other sites and i apologise!!!! sorry again

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
no worries mandoh... we dont want all our members going else where!...

keep up the good work!

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
I'm around six in all and I like the variety plus different peoples knowledge and sharing my own which as been gathered from lots of other places and my own.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was only trying to give a name for the audi scene, but i can deff. understand rick's point of view!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Guys, its the same with all forums... you go onto your other "Audi" forums and post a message saying... www.audi-forums.com is great try it!! i am sure some moderators will remove it... or edit your post..

its find to be other members of forums else where if you find them yourself.... is just in everyones best intrestest we dont promote other peoples simliar forums...... knowledge is great we we all appericate all our members input!!

ie if you worked for Audi you would not advertise that theres a BMW or Merc garage 30 seconds away down the road......

Once again im sure you understand where we are coming from.

Keep up the good work!!!

Cheers

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
RickT said:
Guys, its the same with all forums... you go onto your other "Audi" forums and post a message saying... www.audi-forums.com is great try it!! i am sure some moderators will remove it... or edit your post..

its find to be other members of forums else where if you find them yourself.... is just in everyones best intrestest we dont promote other peoples simliar forums...... knowledge is great we we all appericate all our members input!!

ie if you worked for Audi you would not advertise that theres a BMW or Merc garage 30 seconds away down the road......

Once again im sure you understand where we are coming from.

Keep up the good work!!!

Cheers

Rickt
I'm with you and it's not a problem.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i deffinetly am on rick's side without a doubt!!!! i just wasnt thinking when i posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts