Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me some advice on which one to buy. The first set of pics is the SE trim and the second are S-Line trim.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Are you sure that second interior photo is from the S-Line? That steering wheel doesn't look S-Line. As for which one to buy, buy the one you like most.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, thats why i have glasses! I thought it was the S-Line interior because of the alcantara in the seats. I dont really know which one to get because I love the exterior of the S-Line while I also love the interior of the SE and I dont really want to be paying for an exclusive interior. BTW, hows your Q7's performance? Is it enough or a bit underpowered?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am a huge fan of the S-Line package. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted an S-Line model. As for the power in my 3.6, it's by no means a rocket, but I wasn't looking for a powerful SUV. I think the 3.6 is just fine for milling about town and the occasional highway trip. When I want power, I hop in my Caddy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be good if Audi gave coloured interiors as an option in the S-Line models. Maybe a beige or a brown would lighten up the cabin. At the moment the cabin of the S-Line models look a bit too dark and over here in the UK, the SE model doesnt have an option of buying a S-Line exterior package ONLY. Maybe Ill just get the S-Line and get an exclusive interior like the one in my audi right now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts