Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
nice pic's there.... shame about leaving the bucket in the background!! the cars meant to look like that all the time... not just after you have washed it! LOL!!

Enyjoy

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
also i like the blue plastic bottle case (STEP) you have used to stand on while cleaning the roof!!! LOL!!!

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
It looks sparkling chauffeurob. The only thing with a black Audi is you got to keep it polished or you can see every bit of dirt up close.

I should know i got 2 of them in black !! LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your car looks great, i was'nt brave enough to order a black one myself, you must always be washing it! Having just ordered the 3.0 litre TDI i would like to ask what sort of fuel consumption you get. I saw your response to the guy who was asking about Bose and you suggested that he save his money for the fuel. At present i drive a diesel Allroad and with over 40K on the clock the consumption has got better the older its become. Has yours improved with age!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya John thank for the nice comments and yes I have to wash it everyday!!
Erm the consumption isnt great I have to be honest!! it's just coming up to its first service now 18k and i cant manage over 27mpg which is quite scary I know there is a noticeable difference between this and the A8 I had before which used to achieve over 35 on a regular basis!

I know its a far bigger and heavier car but still quite heavy on the fuel considering most of my mileage is motorway!!

Also mine will be going back to the dealer next week because the paint has come off the the front parking sensors, so now i have 4 silver rings on my lower spoiler/bumper!!

no good on a 50k car!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts