Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,,

I picked up my Q7 S-line this week. I am really happy with it so far. The features are outstanding.. I traded a CLK CAB for it so I am still detoxing from the thrill of drivng that car, but in SUV language, I like it waaaaayyy better than than I expected. I drives and handles much like a car, and doesn't feel like a BIG truck on the road. THe engine is pretty peppy,, better that the X5 I test drove, and feels a lot lighter.
Also the options and price beat out the Mercedes G450 which was my other choice.

I like the space,and the look of the S-line is a bit beefier than the Q7premium because of the different front end and the 20" wheels. This also makes handling a bit sportier. And the large multi piston brakes makes stopping near effortless.

I have to get used to the thin outer door panels which sound funny when you close the front doors but overall,This is a very very nice vehicle. Navigation, side assist, and bluetooth is a must for the gadget freaks...
I will post pics soon..

·
Registered
14 Posts
thats really interesting my07Q7 i have just got rid of my clk amg for a Q7 just wanted a practical car for a while!!! I test drove the G and the X5 b4 deciding on the Q7 thought it had far more road presence and the drive was better than both the others. I think the V12 may well be the way forward but i'll pootle around in the 3.0 sline till thats available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts