Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At long last i have fitted the kit, and tested, works great even mutes the head unit and phone appears on the displays, took the s/w live feed fron fuse 5 with is for the phone power. its the nokia c7wk have included some photos for you to view if any needs some help let me know and i'll do my best, did have to use a lead which cost £35 ish but well worth it. My need plan is to hide the mic in the top roof cluster as there a wide cut out mesed area, but i'll post when thats sorted.
got a no holes phone holder that i may fit, but not sure on that one yet.

extra infor for ya its a cellular interface lead 06-118b for bose sound systems from Sio Communications Home page the main dude is terry a very helpful chap

merry xmas every one.

sean

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no worries dude, glad to help seeing as this site and your self have helpped me out so much, i also have an idea to sort the vent lighting out, when doing the phone kit i noticed that there is a plug (2pin) under the vent body which is the way to get the lighting, going to see if i can get the loom from a brakers if not i'll make one and tap the power from the ash tray led.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
interior light removal

Hi, lads im new to this. I am the very proud owner of a 03' A4 sport s-line. its my new baby. I want to fit a bluetooth kit in it (bury CC9060)
I see that you mounted the mic by the interior light. ive read through another post about how to get the mic cable up there but im not sure how to remove the light. i hear that there are 2 screws behind the cover but i cant get the cover off to see them. i dont want to force it and break it. i would very much appreciate some help.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
I fitted a Bluetooth kit in mine..

Full how to guide is here..

VWAUDI Forum -- This will link you to the guide.

(you may have to regisiter to view it)

Cheers

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts