Audi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi there,

Just to let you know i have started using Tesco 99 octane, i have noticed a differnce in the performance at about 2k rpm to about 3.5k rpm after about 100 miles of using it...

i would recommend you give it a go and feedback what you think.

Cheers

RickT

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
I think i will give that a go Rick.What fuel company is it supplied by at your local Tesco out of interest?How much is it per litre?

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dunno who its supplied by as i always see Esso / Shell and even a ASDA tanker dropping fuel.... i guess they but from which every supplier at the cheapest price!

i paid £1.03 per litre.... so expensive but it does the job!! ( i always us opitmax anyway so used to paying over the odds!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Damn Australia, our highest level of ( legal ) RON is 98. We do, However have Shell EXTREME.. which is 100RON. Albeit 5% ETHANOL.. So I refuse to use it. BP Ultimate all the way.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Im still waiting for my local BP garage to stock the new 102 octane.There are only a handful of garages in the uk that have got it so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
t-sport said:
Im still waiting for my local BP garage to stock the new 102 octane.There are only a handful of garages in the uk that have got it so far.
102? lucky bastard!

Man.. i could put so much more boost thru my lancers block if we had that fuel :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts