Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A close friend just lost his black/black 95 S6 to a rear end hit. His wife hit an ice patch, spun out and backed into a car ahead. I have driven the crunched car at low speeds and it seems fine, other than the fender liner rubbing on the back wheel. The trunk is wiped out, the back window broke. Drivers side rear door opens and closes like new, passenger side works but rubs. It was a sub 80K mile car with lots of recent maint including the belts. He bought the car back from the insurance company and now we are looking at a parting out project, or sell as whole. We looked hard at doing a "weld-on-a-new-rear" but it seems too extensive. Visions of a track car danced thru our heads, but alas the budget isn't there. BTW the car is near Cleveland, Ohio.
Anyway, I've already heard all of the "it ain't worth nothing, so for $20 I'll haul it away" jokes so you can keep those. ;) If you want a certain part, please e-mail me (944fest (at) adelphia.net) with a request and an offer. I think we're open for offers for the whole thing, depending. We probably won't get started for a week or two.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts