Audi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I saw on some audi Manuals that the audi allroad must set automatically on 3° suspension level when I park the car and turn off the engine. Is it right? My car just stays on the level I select...

·
Registered
10 Posts
if the system is set on automatic which is normaly the case
after parking and locking the car (within 5 min of parking) it should go up to level 3 for easy entering
If not take it to the dealer for a readout of its onboard computer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the answer, but my audi dealer says that depends on the production year. My allroad is a 2001 model
can I set it with VAGCOM?

·
Registered
10 Posts
allroad should set automaticly to level 3 wenn parked

Thats perfect I also have an 2001 audi a6 alroad so your audi dealer talks a bit bullsh...:mad: The car, if set on automatic leveling should go to parking height which is level 3. I could send you the diagram which your dealer can find in "selbstudienprogramm 241" which is e very deataled internal study course specialy made by audi for audi mechanics, that will work on allroads. kind regards Bas Verscheure:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
parking height

Thats perfect I also have an 2001 audi a6 alroad so your audi dealer talks a bit bullsh...:mad: The car, if set on automatic leveling should go to parking height which is level 3. I could send you the diagram which your dealer can find in "selbstudienprogramm 241" which is e very deataled internal study course specialy made by audi for audi mechanics, that will work on allroads. kind regards Bas Verscheure:)
Mine doesn't either " 2005 last edition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts