Audi Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get a good used blower for my 2.8L. and wat should i look for when purchasing a used one, as in price wise and how do i no its in good shape?any certain questions? yea allwheelgrip, lol i gave up on the turbo idea. haha

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
not alot of people have SC and i dont think alot of people try to get rid of them, i say just save up and get a new one

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Try here for the PES Supercharger its the best place to get one Supercharged Audi

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
docurley said:
Try here for the PES Supercharger its the best place to get one Supercharged Audi
wow this site is awesome,thanx.i've also noticed that ur 2.8l is S.C.,how do u like it? is it worth the 5k

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
I bought mine in a group buy and only paid $3,700 and I collected it myself. Do I like it yep for sure, it pulls like a steam train with only the rev limiter stopping the power.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey your car looks pretty tight with that kit I have some 19 inch staggered M-sports hypersilver with tires, that I am selling it will look sick on that car

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Thanks but if I get some new rims I want something with a black centre and polish lip for my next set-up.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
docurley said:
I bought mine in a group buy and only paid $3,700 and I collected it myself. Do I like it yep for sure, it pulls like a steam train with only the rev limiter stopping the power.
r u chipped,b/c the giac chip i have removes the limiter. and if u decide to sell those rims,i'm very interested.lol

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
The PES kit is a whole kit and that includes GIAC software and by the way I'm in the UK.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i noticed u were in the uk,but shouldnt the chip remove ur limiter?

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
It remove the speed limiter but not the rev limiter as this kit would blow your engine up without it because the charger just keeps pushing power down the 2.8 inlet and would not stop pushing the engine without it.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahhh i see ur point,so wats ur limiter stop at now b/c mine is around 7200rpms w/ the giac chip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts