Audi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered a 2021 Q5e, Prestige model (Minnesota, USA). I would really like to get it equipped with the Adaptive Air Suspension. The dealer tells me this is only available in the Sports Plus option(SP2). However, the SP2 package forces the interior color to all black with aluminum accents, requires the Dinamica (fake suede) seat covers, and eliminates the seat ventilation. It also forces the selection of 20", 10-spoke gray sport wheels with "summer" tires. We selected a different interior color with wood accents, and want the ventilated leather seating that comes with the Prestige option. We can live with the 20" wheels.

I contacted the folks at Audi USA, and was told to communicate with the Sales Manager to see if this person can make arrangements, possibly through the Audi Executive Program(?). I tried that, but the answer still came back negative. I've also contacted a couple of other dealers in our area, and was told the same story regarding lack of choice. This really is outrageous, considering the amount of money I'm already laying out for this vehicle!

Does anyone know of a way to get the Adaptive Air Suspension ordered on our vehicle without the other Audi-required items in the Sports Plus package? Perhaps I need to contact a dealership or online seller outside of our region to find someone with more knowledge/pull/chutzpah?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts