Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took out my aftermarket navigation today to see if i can fix a few things on it, and as i was shoving the 02094039094589690 wires back in out of no where the light flickered in the car, and the head unit turned off.... -shrug- looked at the fuse box... nothing wrong with the radio fuse there... inline fuse... fine, turn the car off and tried the old factory head unit, put it in, turn car on and it works fine, but now i have an oil sensor pop up... the head unit didnt blow, and i rly dont know whats wrong.... all my grounds and and power wires are fine anyone know what happened?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
the oil sensor, it think u probly damaged the wire supply power or something casue the radio and oil pressure sensor shouldnt be replated

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by AllWheelGrip@Feb 25 2006, 08:01 PM
the oil sensor, it think u probly damaged the wire supply power or something casue the radio and oil pressure sensor shouldnt be replated

why wouldnt the new head unit work then? is there an inline fuse or fuse for the sensor anywhere?

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
silly me..... i forgot i ran an acc wire from a fuse in the fuse box (10) and i blew it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts