Audi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 A5 with 53,000 miles, lately warning light indicates low oil level, add quart which I have done twice in last 3 weeks, yet computer reads oil level is high? Also light seems to appear more readily when AC is on?

·
Registered
24 Posts
2015 A5 with 53,000 miles, lately warning light indicates low oil level, add quart which I have done twice in last 3 weeks, yet computer reads oil level is high? Also light seems to appear more readily when AC is on?
there are two warning lights for oil , one for low level and one for pressure. its possible the oil pressure sensor is bad . do not add more oil without further diagnosis over filling will cause other problems. did you reset the computer after the initial warning? im no expert but mine cleared after doing this. also you may only add one quart of Non synthetic oil on top of the old.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there are two warning lights for oil , one for low level and one for pressure. its possible the oil pressure sensor is bad . do not add more oil without further diagnosis over filling will cause other problems. did you reset the computer after the initial warning? im no expert but mine cleared after doing this. also you may only add one quart of Non synthetic oil on top of the old.
I did reset the computer, unfortunately I did add oil, I have an appointment with Audi dealer next week, thanks for reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts