·
Premium Member
534 Posts
the crashes section is crazyyyyyy

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Randomjim.... you off to the DTM at Brand Hatch??

I wanted to go but on holiday so cant!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hell yea! Should be awesome ive seen BTCC there but never DTM. Mite be some Audi goodies to get too.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool.... they there handing out any get us a bag!!

i have been the the BTCC up at croft and knockhill... i go to quiet a few events...

off to Max Power live next friday at the NEC... said me and my mates have been on about for the last few years but never went... im not into the boyo boy racer crap just going for a look and the extras..... '-)

Cheers

·
Registered
470 Posts
Lol will do.

I manage a branch of motorworld and were having a show thingy at our store the weekend after the DTM should be good. Will post pics of both weekends.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice one! - i went to a little motorworld show in bolton last year... was ok... bit chav ish...as it was all boy racer stuff ....

Cool,!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yea hopefully it won't get like that. Hoping it will just be a load of people appreciating other peoples cars but we'll see.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Dtm was awesome Playboy A4 was the coolest. Would like to see them on a longer track so they could get up some top end pace. Might trip to germany for the next one!

Also has 6 or 7 RS4 cabriolets there which were drool worthy. Got plenty of pics just need to work out how to compress the size down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts