Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's i'm not a Audi owner but i working on a VW project. i'm trying to find somewhere in europe ,mainly UK that i can get a set of B5 RS4 front arches, Rear quarters and Rear doors/skinns can anyone help? the only place i can find is in Cali! if you know anywhere could please let me know!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man. thats what i am looking for. The thing is i live in norway and i'm a little worried about the shipping for something like that. Do you guys know of anywhere in europe. i'm trying the audi dealer but i have the feeling that i might need to sell my house for origional pannels. Does anyone know the cost in the uk. i'm english so i can visit my mother:D and come back with some parts!!

Thanks again

·
Registered
170 Posts
If that's what you're looking for...basically a a stock RS4 Avant will do. Replacement fenders and arches aren't too hard to find. I'm not sure of in the UK though. But, I'd assume they'd be easier, since they were made there...not here. :) I'll look around and see what else I can find. But, I'd try for the Avant stuff. Oh...if you're going to replace just the arches...you're going to run into fitiment problems. You'll have to change bumpers as well. they won't line up at all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i know that already, but thanks. I'm going to try and fit the Rs arches to a vw passat variant. kinda RS Passat. i want the arches but not the bumpers, want something a little origional, there are loads of passats with RS bumpers. Just called audi themselfs in the uk and i can get 4 doors, fenders, quarters and sills for £2000/3800USD think thats a good price but can anyone beat it as i am going to be cutting them up!!!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Ever thought about fibreglass RS4 arches as this would make your project a lot easier.

Seidl Tuning

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
docurley said:
Ever thought about fibreglass RS4 arches as this would make your project a lot easier.

Seidl Tuning
Yes but couldn't find a good kit for the right price can you recommend these guys? do you have any more pics?

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
I had one of there rear bumpers and the quality is great and they are well known and it fitted up to my stock RS4 Arches perfect.

It's now been swapped out for an S4 rear bumper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts