Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I want to say hello to everyone & :57: . I live in the Atlanta GA area and am a small business owner. I do not own an Audi yet, but I have been doing some research on them and I anticipate purchasing one within the next few weeks. I have my eyes set on an A6 2.7T. I would like to have a 2002 on up because of the exposed dual exhaust, but if the price was right I could make due with a 2000 or 2001. I am set to test drive a silver 2002 2.7t tomorrow with 35k on the the clock. They are asking $21k for it. Is this a decent price? I plan to ask about the service history of the car. Are there any other things I should ask the dealer? Anyway, I have been looking around the site and found some good information on the car, plus the insurance is half what I am used to paying. If I have any questions, I now have access to the search feature, but I will ask if I need anything. Thanks for having a site for Audi's. Later. B)

Jason

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by bhb399mm@May 25 2005, 11:04 AM
welcome.. that sounds like a decent price

thanks for the welcome. by the time i got there, the 2002 was gone. i ended up getting a 2001 2.7T midnight blue with tan interior & 40k miles for 19k. it was 21, but i had a 3k trade and a grand down. to say this car is a blast to drive is an understatement. I almost sent my wife into premature labor. :grin: i'm lovin it.

jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts