Audi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new to the site and im in need of help for what im looking for in an a4. I have a 1996 V6 Accord that is nice but would like to get rid of to get something thats a stick and all wheel drive. I live in Holland Michigan and in hills that require something with good traction in the winter. I am obsessed with cars and want something that I can make very fast and I know the reliability of my moms A6 2.8 and want to get an A4 with that engine and put a turbo in it badly. Also I would like to lower it and do some mods to the engine to make it a lot fast. Stuff to add tourqe and HP. If you have any sugestions please let me know. Im most concerned about the turbo because I think that could really add a lot for it.

Dalman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if the 1.8t is so much easier to mod is it still reliable. Also will it have a good high top speed at the end?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
the 1.8t remains fairly reliable when tuned... but... like every car, tunning it makes it less reliable. top speed should be in the ballpark of 150mph... but why would you ever need to go that fast?

·
Registered
12 Posts
i also live in michigan but in rochester hills with a lot of hills. i have a audi a6 2.7 and its a great car but very expensive to fix which is killing my pockets. i guess image is important thats why i love driving it .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts