Audi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to the site and im in need of help for what im looking for in an a4. I have a 1996 V6 Accord that is nice but would like to get rid of to get something thats a stick and all wheel drive. I live in Holland Michigan and in hills that require something with good traction in the winter. I am obsessed with cars and want something that I can make very fast and I know the reliability of my moms A6 2.8 and want to get an A4 with that engine and put a turbo in it badly. Also I would like to lower it and do some mods to the engine to make it a lot fast. Stuff to add tourqe and HP. If you have any sugestions please let me know. Im most concerned about the turbo because I think that could really add a lot for it.

Dalman

·
Registered
12 Posts
i also live in michigan but in rochester hills with a lot of hills. i have a audi a6 2.7 and its a great car but very expensive to fix which is killing my pockets. i guess image is important thats why i love driving it .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.