Audi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot see the option of rain sensing wipers and automatic 'on-off' headlights in the options list.

Audi have just added the folding dimming mirror options. Does anyone know if these will be available.

What about the S-line version, it was hinted at but is it coming?

This will upset you all. My leasing company have offered to supply me with a new TT to my spec late june july delivery with £1200 off. Trouble is I already have one on order at list price for May delivery, and I need to spec it this week. :confused: What's the chance of getting a discount from the dealers:eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Admiral, much like air-conditioning these are not options--sorry, you'll have just accept them. auto rain sensing wipers are a trip. this car is too smart and I mean that in a good way. s-line I'm told is a 2009 option. I asked audi directly in 2008 and was told not till 2009.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The rain sensing wipers, auto dimming interior mirror w/compass and dark sensing headlights are part of the premium package for North American cars.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The rain sensing wipers, auto dimming interior mirror w/compass and dark sensing headlights are part of the premium package for North American cars.
x2, not available as a single option but offered in a packaged option...
in NA of course :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts