Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2,0 Fsi TT with S-Tronic + a load of other goodies on order, placed the order and deposit end of November 2006 for delivery in May 2007.

I have only seen 1 black V6 on the road. Desperate to see a red one in the flesh.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase plus having the first member post in the new TT section!!!!

Cheers

Rickt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi There,

I came across this site while searching for some info on the new TT, and I'm wondering if you can help me out? I've ordered an 2.0TFSi S-Line myself in Avus Silver, but I just can't seem to find any photos - they're all in the mad red!

If you know of any links, it would be much appreciated,

cheers,
Dave.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cheers for that!

I'm supposed to be picking her up sometime next week - the car is actually built, it's just how ever long it takes to get it from Germany to Ireland and then the Dealership - can't wait!

On a realted note, do the new versions of S-Line Audis not have the S-Line badge on the front grille? I've seen a few older S-Line Audi TTs and S3s/S4s with badging on the sides and front grile, but the new TT seems to only have the sides.

Is this on purpose?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New TT s-line

I was not aware that you can have a TT S-line. Does the option exist?

Also cannot believe that the new TT does not have an option for rain sensing wipers and automatic on headlights!!!!! Even a Ford fiesta has these options.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am new to the forums, and also awaiting on a TT delivery. Its my first ever performance car, and I was wondering, do I need to go real easy on the engine for the first few months to wear the engine in, like any other car? Or am I right to go from the start?

The dealer told me I shouldnt worry and I can push it as I wish right from the beginning, but I just want a second opinion from you guys.

Cheers. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts