Audi Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just bought a 97 audi a4 2.8 quattro.... i used to own a 87 formula 350 firebird but i finally went into the german car market for their beautiful quality and looks. I was just wondering if there were any popular styling mods to start with and what i should do. I kinda tight on money since i just work part time and have the next four years of car payments and insurance. :(

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
there are a few goos options for styling.. check out neuspeed although there are a few "cheeper" ways to go.. i'd start with proformance mods first tho..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man that helps a bit i already started with some meshing of the lower grill. I also fully detailed it today with Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner, and also waxed it with Meguiars NXT wax, when i get some pics i will post them...great results tho. I also installed a full blaupunkt audio system in my car and 2 1800w Power Acoustiks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...forgot one thing clear corners :) ..... time to start with some sort of perfomance mods to give my baby a lil more umph

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a valid point but i havent seen many chips for my car and i have heard that they will not do much on the 2.8na compaird to the 1.8t

·
Registered
29 Posts
oh snap, i didnt read that you got a 2.8, go for an exhaust. a chip will make a lil difference. if you get the exhaust and chip at the same time, you will deff notice a diff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts