1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
31 Posts
What exactly did you get with your car. Seems like you didnt get much. Must have the most basic of basic. My vehicle has all of these features equipped on the vehicle. Not sure if their is a year where this stuff starts to come standard or not.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does yours have these fitted? got any photos? where does the climate control led go, do the roof leds come on with the inside lights?

·
Registered
31 Posts
not sure where the climate control led goes but i can def. get you pictures of the red roof led's. i think they only come on at night or when the headlights are on. i will have to check on that for you. They dont do much. they add a red ambience for when you are using your center console i.e. radio, climate control. as for the cruise control im not sure if thats something i would invest in. something critical could go wrong in that installation. not a very good idea. ill keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
My motor has all these already... the LED for the light look tacky if you ask me...

Dont your light up when you have the head lights on??? they all should.....

When you say climate control... would do you mean...??? which area is not lit up??

Rickt

·
Registered
46 Posts
RickT said:
My motor has all these already... the LED for the light look tacky if you ask me...

Dont your light up when you have the head lights on??? they all should.....

When you say climate control... would do you mean...??? which area is not lit up??

Rickt
I have Cruise Control as standard on my B6 as well as the LED lights, they aren't all that bright and as said they add a nice little ambience to the center dash but thats about it!

Don't worry they aren't mega bright or chavish, i've seen them in BMW's before too and they're arn't really noticible until u put ur hand under them.

As for the Climate control i have no idea where that goes? Unless its for the ash tray cuz if it is mine is out. Is that clear plastic thing the LED?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh i think so, i have got the leds for the roof today and fitted em, only took about an hour, so i let you know what i think when had a drive at night, also found a dude on ebay that will supply and fit cuirse control for £180 all in and using the after market kit (he also supplies the new trim, what do ya think?

·
Registered
46 Posts
psycho sootie said:
yeh i think so, i have got the leds for the roof today and fitted em, only took about an hour, so i let you know what i think when had a drive at night, also found a dude on ebay that will supply and fit cuirse control for £180 all in and using the after market kit (he also supplies the new trim, what do ya think?
180 pounds (sorry stupid yankie keyboard doesn't have the pound sign) doesn't sound bad for cruise its about the average i think, I think if u go to Revo they can do it for you too for the same price, maybe get a remap too ;)

I have the fibre glass dash stuff, so its not very appealing. I think the Alu is mega expensive i heared i read the deal wants around a grand for it!

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
can you post a pic of your roof light cluster???? with the new LED's

All it is i have never seen one without the led's

which model of car do you have??

Cheers

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
psycho sootie -

can you post a pic of your roof light cluster???? with the new LED's

All it is i have never seen one without the led's

which model of A4 do you have??

Cheers

Rickt

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
i see what you mean now...... the new golf my mate has them in,... they they dont give off a little red glow...

Thanks for the photo!!

RickT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts