Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, was at my local (in Scotland) dealership test driving an S3 yesterday and have decided to go for one but hes's talking £30400 for a Blue, ipod ready, phone dock, flat bttm wheel with buckets, does this price sound ok to you guys, this is with a no-trade in.

Should i try and get a discount or do the dealers have some discount on these as my dealer claims they dont do discount on the new S3??

What do you's think?

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Zoobs said:
Guys, was at my local (in Scotland) dealership test driving an S3 yesterday and have decided to go for one but hes's talking £30400 for a Blue, ipod ready, phone dock, flat bttm wheel with buckets, does this price sound ok to you guys, this is with a no-trade in.

Should i try and get a discount or do the dealers have some discount on these as my dealer claims they dont do discount on the new S3??

What do you's think?

Steve
mate the dealers are blaggers, i have just bought an S3, i got the following extras, rear park, black pack, bluetooth, bose, front central arm rest and i only paid £28.500, if i were you i wouldnt bother with the seats there a pricey option and dont make it go any quicker!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
A3 and A3 Sportback will stay, seams like a real bargein, but be tuff my friend. get a better ore more ecuipement includes in the price, Maybe boose sound system??.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts