Audi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the S-Line for a couple of weeks now. Had to reject it when we initially collected it as the lower half of the vehicle was covered in Fall Out from when it was transported. Noticed it immediately as have had an X5 and a Touareg with exactly the same problems. Dealer was v good though - they took it away, gave us a top of the range A8 for a couple of weeks and when it came back it was immaculate. Anybody else found FallOut on their cars?? Looks like tiny spots of rust - can be removed by pressure from finger-nail say - but it comes back again and again if not treated with the proper chemicals. Other than that, love the car. Did have a G-Class for the weekend, but didn't like the wood trim(!). Loved the electric rear-seats though - really cool gadget!!!Haven't seen any G-Classes out on the road yet either! Haven't seen many Q7's in Wiltshire yet either come to think of it! Limited market for 7-seaters (wife uses it to trasport the ever-growing gang of kids) and the access into the rear-row is poor. Dealer advises Audi may look at changing in when the next face-lift comes in. Looking forward to upgrading to 4.2 TDI diesel when it comes out. Have been christened by wife as official car-flea! Change them every 8 months or so - rarely keep the same model twice, so have tried virtually every SUV out there so far!! Q7 high on list.:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
hiya lee glad you like it my car had fall out also when it came, the dealer told me it's where they are parked when they come of the boat!! I think it is grimbsy??
mine has done 12k now and still going well and drawing looks everywhere i go!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long have you had your Q7? Where did U buy it from? Have u had any other problems? Other than having to have 2 Alloys repaired (due to wife's unpredictable driving!) I have not yet had any other issues with mine!!! When I took the car in to the garage to have the Tyres checked out (when my wife kerbed the back Alloy she managed to split the outer wall of the tyre) , they advised me that the Tyres were Legend - really good quality - the best set of wheels they had seen in a long time! Good job none of them needed replacing though - not cheap for new tyres on this motor!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hiya lee, if you read my other posts in this section you will see the other issues I've had with the car. I've had the car nearly 3 moths now.I got the car from manchester.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts