[attachmentid=1048]

[attachmentid=1049]

[attachmentid=1050]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
what kind of HID's are they??

Also i see you already have the washer jets?? do they come standard in the US??

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bought off a power seller on ebay, very good A+ seller in my book 10,000K H7 Xenon to HID Conversion Kit

The lights in the night time have a strong tint of a true blue color to it, and i have been flashed a few times since i got them but i get a nice chuckle out of it

as for the washer jets.... i have no idea how they work or what they do :puzzled:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sureeee pm if you need info :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hid's look really bright!

The washer jets in ur bumper should pop out and spray washer fluid at your headlights when you wash your windscreen.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah its the blue

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Randomjim@May 9 2006, 04:04 PM
Hid's look really bright!

The washer jets in ur bumper should pop out and spray washer fluid at your headlights when you wash your windscreen.
i dont know how to get them to work

·
Registered
470 Posts
They should come out when you pull the stalk back to put the windscreen washers on. Unless there blanking panels.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont think they are blank, i see washer fluid in a clear hose behind my bumper....

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got bored so i made something for my car :D

[attachmentid=1107]

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by kazyee@May 8 2006, 08:56 PM
my screens and my HID's

[attachmentid=1048]

[attachmentid=1049]

[attachmentid=1050]

Xenons are looking good, I put 6000k Bulbs in my BMW MINI when I had it, they were blue enough, 8000k are bluer, we are more likely to get pulled over here in the Uk for the bluer the bulbs, thought it might be the same in the states, but obviously not! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are HID's 10,000 watt (Strong tint of blue) In my opinion i think it looks like the Infiniti fx lights but people tell me its a little bit bluer. You dont really get stopped much here in the states for it as for many people having it and its hard to tell if its stock now a days or if its not.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts